The Privileges I Enjoy With Being A Writer




Some beautiful privileges that I truly enjoy with being a writer stand as follow:

  • I enjoy the beauty of expressing myself, this is something that I find totally irreplaceable creativity of mine.
  • I enjoy the beauty of maximizing vocabulary I'd so time-intensively stockpiled during my school and college days. So far, I have none recourse to leverage on the same, but my writing.
  • I wholeheartedly enjoy the beauty of immersing myself with semantic world. In fact, writing so far been the single recourse that prompted me read books, keep a concise dictionary by Oxford or a book on every short/long-haul journey.
  • I enjoy the beauty of getting inspired from fellow writers, especially those with exceptionality in the niche, those with madly in love with writing, those whose oxygen contains major particles of writing-fixated-affinity when transpired (whose writing is not necessarily a commercially objectified dream).
  • I enjoy the privilege of enhancing the scale of my vocabulary through writing as well, which is as proven as the rise of the sun in the East (since the time I started to write and at present, there has been good improvement in my vocabulary).

AND, last but absolutely not the least, they are some bad privileges that I also enjoy with writing:

  • Brooding introvert, think a lot and most of the thoughts are eccentric
  • Analyze things more than necessary, deeply interprets things/people’s behavior to an extent of annoyance.
  • Lone  wolf, if not get company of the good-mannered and like-minded creative-doers. I can't concede to cliche-ridden write-up.
  • Hate if compared myself with others. For me, I am just the unique version of myself and I don’t give a damn to how Chetan or Amish Tripathi writes. They are good in their niche, so I am with mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Ways To Write Winning Web-Articles

PM Modi on ramping up testing to cease corona infection spike in India

My Hypothetical Rumination